Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Online Gallery
By: JuergenF
Topics: 1
Added: 06/17/2006 - 07:39 PM

An online Gallery with HTML-Code for some Pictures with automatical delete of older files. (for example Gallery with only the 20 laste picture, pictureupdate every 2 minutes
By: AndrewG
Topics: 172
Added: 06/18/2006 - 12:19 PM

You can alreadly do this useing the motion.mjpg.
AndrewG
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 06/18/2006 - 02:45 PM

Andrew, I think you did not understand what Juergen wanted.

I think he wants to see a gallery with 20 pictures, each 2 minutes apart.
The pictures would have to be taken using ftp upload or local save with the interval set to 2mins, the html to link the pictures would have to be generated, and old pictures would have to be removed

I think this request is far to specifict to be implemented - rather, I consider implementing some scripting which supports creation of html files and removal of files Smile!
Added: 06/18/2006 - 09:37 PM

Sorry Embarrassed, I misinterpred what you wanted to do Juergen.
Andrew
By: DanielV
Topics: 3
Added: 10/12/2006 - 02:59 PM

From sse:
I think this request is far to specifict to be implemented - rather, I consider implementing some scripting which supports creation of html files and removal of files Smile!

A simplier way would be very nice: An option of naming/uploading x images looping with the naming like: image[x], image [x+1] and so on, the rest can be done in some lines of html manually...

thx,
-daniel
Added: 10/12/2006 - 06:58 PM

Now that logisphere can use php that might be quite an easy to add it. Though as php uses quite abit of cpu people could have a wait on low powered pcs before the saw any images.
Andrew
By: CharlesG
Topics: 0
Added: 11/24/2006 - 04:38 AM

The year in review,

I'm looking to do exactly that. Taking snapshots of the mountains from my ski chalet and later look at a replay of previous months or years. Review how the mountain cover is building up in early season, replay the last snow storm ;-)

I'm looking at tools such as Jalbum, Cariboost, etc but they all seem to need to pre-compile a fixed number of images. I need something that is dynamic and isn't uploaded as a fixed "Photo Album". I can easily imagine hosting a thousand 300K snapshots.

Anyone looked into a shareware/freeware that would come close to this ? I'm just not into programming anymore.