Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Losing PDA Links
By: MelanieH
Topics: 9
Added: 12/07/2009 - 01:35 AM

Hi all, I'm having an issue with links to my cams on the PDA page not showing up. The cams work fine from the standard view page, so it's not like they aren't active. It's really random, but once it happens, it stays that way.

I tried pointing to the original wwwroot directory for the page templates with no changes in the PDA page. All the other pages looked as they should have with the original templates except for that one page. So it's nothing to do with any of my page customizations (which are very slight anyway).

It also has happened with several different versions, so isn't version specific. I got it fixed one time, but am not sure exactly what did the trick.

Thanks for any insight!
Mel
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 12/07/2009 - 06:45 PM

I have never heard of a problem like this. Probably you edited the original wwwroot directory.
The easiest way to fix this is to delete (or move somewhere else) the original wwwroot directory and do a repair installation.

That will restore the files as they were installed.
By: MelanieH
Topics: 9
Added: 12/08/2009 - 11:39 PM

I had also done that with no luck! I did an uninstall then an install to see if that remedied it, and it didn't. I've decided to not be fussed over it & use the normal pages for my cell. It's just to check in on my cat when I'm gone anyway. Smile