Announcements
Latest Topics

LogiSphere 1.3
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 02/20/2006 - 02:37 PM

I am working on this new release.

The main change will be support for Zoom

If you would like to see other features (which have not been yet covered elsewhere in the forum) add them here.
Added: 03/07/2006 - 10:50 AM

Hi Pete,
thank you for your valuable feedback. You are always one of the best testers out there!

I will look at all the issues before the final release. Hopefully all of them will be looked at and fixed Smile!
Added: 03/08/2006 - 10:04 AM

Hi Pete,
I am almost done fixing the bugs you listed.
7) Video server options (2 pulldowns on the right hand side) are empty for me. And the mms: link doesn't work at all for me.
Which version did you use before? Was the audio working for you with the version you used previously?

I consider a fallback scenario where a default device is used when available devices can't be detected correctly (if any of the previous versions worked for you, that is).

http://tardis/cgi-bin/JUROcam and the windows media link complains about the link (uses mmsuSmile at least when I view with firefox 1.0.7
the link should be mms://localhost:8090/ (default setting)
You can also use http://localhost:8080/current.asx which should redirect to the video stream.

If the video server does not work at all, maybe you could mail me a zipped debug.txt.

Stefan
By: Pete
Topics: 52
Added: 03/08/2006 - 01:01 PM

Hi !

Which version did you use before? Was the audio working for you with the version you used previously?

It was working before (1.2 I think). It now isn't working with 1.2, which I swore it was. Possibly due to another update, or the .NET framework perhaps ? I'm pretty sure there was something before in the drop down boxes.

The redirects you mention do redirect but the media player just timeouts. I'll send you a debug.

Some info added to the logisphere log window for connects to the videoserver would be useful in the future.

Pete