Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

Start program at windows startup checkbox
By: RaW
Topics: 19
Added: 03/28/2006 - 07:51 PM

I'm a new user of the LogiSphere software so I might have missed something, somewhere but what I can't find and what I think would be a nice feature is a checkbox which give you the possibility to start the program at windows startup.

I know you can put a shortcut in the startup folder of windows but it would be easier when you can do the thing from within the software

Ron Wijnen
Landsmeer
The Netherlands
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 03/29/2006 - 09:18 AM

Although this is a change from the rule that LogiSphere does not write in the registry, I implemented an additional checkbox. This option will be available in the next release.
Added: 03/29/2006 - 03:39 PM

Thank you for your quick reply
Added: 04/01/2006 - 03:52 PM

Stefan,

I have some problems with this new feature. When Windows starts the LogiSphere software also starts (and that's what I wanted) but ... It seems to start another instance of the software than the one I start from the start menu.

All settings are gone and I noticed that the links to to ../img directory not work. It cannot find the pictures of the buttons.

Do you have any clue of what is wrong?

Ron
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 04/03/2006 - 07:42 AM

Looks like starting the application this way, it does not start in the install directory.
I changed the reference to the data directory. This change will be available with the next release later this week.

Added: 04/03/2006 - 12:28 PM

And agian thanks for you quick reply

Ron