Quick Search:
Quick Jump:

Announcements
Latest Topics

newest upgrade
By: ChuckJ
Topics: 10
Added: 10/15/2009 - 07:55 PM

Ever since the newest upgrade even with my license applied and it showing as a valid key It will not showup as a PRO license. This means it is shutting down thru the time out. I have sent in the config file but I have not gotten a reply.
With a hardrive problen and having to reload xp it is a fresh install. Could this be the problem?
Huh?

Also, is there a way to make the time posting in the caption 12 hr based as in am, pm instead of 24 hr?
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 10/16/2009 - 10:13 AM

I have sent in the config file but I have not gotten a reply.
Not quite true - I replied to you that I need the whole configuration folder, not just config.xml
You resent config.xml, and I have not replied to that, because I had nothing to add to my previous reply.
You need to zip and email me the whole configuration folder as outlined in Support or else I cannot see where your configuration is wrong.

Also, is there a way to make the time posting in the caption 12 hr based as in am, pm instead of 24 hr?
no, not at the moment.
By: ChuckJ
Topics: 10
Added: 10/16/2009 - 04:04 PM

If I follow the support link instuctions as above, my version does not have the debug info box. Also my second try at sending the config folder WAS the entire folder except for the 2 ablecam folders in the config folder that were empty so they did not zip. If I am missing something let me know. I am not an expert in anyway.
By: sse
Topics: 73
Added: 10/16/2009 - 10:26 PM

Hello Chuck
you need to check the I am an AbelCam Expert checkbox to make the debug checkbox visible (even if you don't think you're an expert Wink ).

If that was the entire folder, then you don't have the file license.txt which means your license has never been saved.
See the license tutorial for entering the license.
Note: both your name (lower/uppercase as in the license email) and your email address are required to store the license.

Once your license has been stored, you will see the file license.txt in AbelCams configuration folder.